Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Too Faced: Better than Sex mascara review!

Pictures and Link: http://www.sephora.com/better-than-sex-mascara-P381000?skuId=1533439

       First off, I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I just didn't have much time ://! But anyway, I had heard so many good things about this mascara from some youtubers and friends and I just had to try this. The packaging is rose gold, and I'm so in love with anything rose gold, does anyone else love rose gold? I just new I was going to love it. It retails for about $23.00, I got mine at my local sephora, it all depends where you live, but you can so find it online! This is the brush:
    It's an hourglassed shaped applicator which is so good, it's also a really wet formula. If you don't like, hmm, how do you say this? Hair applicators, I guess? Still try this because its so worth it. I love the "hair applicators" and I'm not a huge fan of plastic applicators, so when I saw this was not plastic I was so excited! Here are my lashes before, be warned, I don't have perfect skin and I was in the need of a major eyebrow wax:
It took about 3 coats to get it how I like it, and I'm so in love, this is one of my new favorite mascaras!
This is after, I love this mascara, try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment