Wednesday, February 25, 2015

MakeupbyMandy24 Palette Review!

Link to BH cosmetics where you can purchase this: http://www.bhcosmetics.com/products/makeupbymandy24s   ON SALE!!
I honestly am so excited to be reviewing this palette! Amanda Steele, also known as MakeupbyMandy24 on youtube, is one of my favorite youtubers, and when I found out that she was coming out with a palette, I knew I wanted it. I believe I got mine on sale for like $12.00, now it's on sale for like $10.00 which is exciting! You can create a day to night look with these 6 shades:
They're also highly pigmented and literally last for so long, I love this palette so much. Amanda has a video of two looks you can do with the palette, but I think I'm also going to post a look, that I'm already planning. The colors are very neutral, which I like. I'm a fan of like goldy colors and browns and stuff. I'm a super fan of the colors in this palette.
 Those are the swatches from the palette, as you can see, they're super pigmented! AHH! I love all of these colors, and the quality of the eyeshadows. The picture below is my favorite part of the palette... the BH Cosmetics eyeliner! It's so black and it stays on all day, which is much needed. This eyeliner is perfect for people just beginning with eyeliner because it has a marker like applicator which makes it easier to apply.
Hope you guys enjoyed this review, see you Friday! xo, Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Those colours look amazing with your skin tone!
    xx noirbeanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also really love the browns and golds in a palette! these colours are so pretty. also i love that the palette comes with an eye-liner! can't wait to read more of your posts... keep in touch xx

    Sarah | http://sprinkles-of-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete